Team with the experts.
Vertical Transportation Maintenance Audits – comprehensive audits critical to your business.
Whether you’re a Building Owner or Property Manager, one thing is certain – what you don’t know can cost you. That’s why when it comes to evaluating the vertical transportation equipment at your property – you need to consult with the experts.
Robinson Elevator Group (REG) provides you with the right tools to put together a business strategy that’s best for you. Our experts will audit your elevator equipment on-site, addressing equipment condition, broken or noncompliant issues, quality of service from maintenance providers – and more. So get the information critical to saving you money. Let REG empower you today.
Get in the know with Robinson Elevator Group.
Maintenance Audit Program
- Survey equipment to determine condition, state of repair and level of proactive preventative maintenance
- Measure level of performance as compared with industry standards
- Perform DOB building search for outstanding PVT, ECB or Violations
- Code analysis and ADA compliance
- Written report and presentation detailing noted deficiencies
- Conference with building management and service provider to review deficiencies and discuss corrective action required
- Negotiate potential credit based upon deficiencies
- Follow-up inspection and report to insure deficiencies have been properly corrected
- Operating performance analysis
- CD including digital photographs and video of equipment corresponding with report findings
Make the smart move today.
With today’s tough industry standards – the more you know, the more you can save. To learn how REG’s Maintenance Audit Program can help you make well-informed decisions critical to your business – call 888.690.5820