Put Robinson Elevator Group on your side.
Maintenance Contract Services Looking out for your bottom-line.
Your business is property ownership – not elevator service. That’s why when it comes to understanding the details of a new or existing elevator maintenance contract, it’s important you call the experts.
At Robinson Elevator Group (REG) we’ll not only develop a contract designed to protect you, we’ll also review any existing contracts to ensure your business interests are being safeguarded. Plus, we’ll help you get the best pricing available by bidding the contract out to multiple elevator companies. It’s how we go the extra step for you.
At your service.
As a Robinson Elevator Group client, you’re priority number one – not the elevator company. Our goal is to help you achieve a maintenance contract agreement that is ideal for you. Robinson Elevator Group will:
- Create protective elevator service contracts for property owners
- Analyze current (in use) maintenance contracts to identify limits and exclusions, cancellation terms and conditions
- Audit elevator company devices to check for breach of contract in the face of unresolved issues
- Provide written report outlining findings
- Bid out contract to multiple elevator companies to achieve the best possible pricing
Get the knowledge you need to make the right decisions for your business. Contact us today for a free phone consultation, or to learn more about Maintenance Contract Services – call 888.690.5820