- QEI Certification
- QEI renewal seminars
- Class Schedule
- Search for Certified Inspectors
- QEI code of ethics
- QEI FAQ’s
- Qualification & Duties of Inspectors
- QEI Application
- REF Standard Required-ASME QEI-1
- Approved CEU Providers
- Criteria for Interpretation
- Conflicts of Interest
Robinson Education Services enables career advancement by providing the knowledge you and your company need to succeed, without disrupting your life. Our courses are taught by senior ASME and NYC-DOB instructors. Our open enrollment programs address immediate challenges and practical tools and frameworks. We offer excellent networking opportunities, and accommodate busy schedules with a convenient learning format.
Designed for multi-disciplines, high-potential managers/mechanics, and sales personnel, these short, non-degree programs focus on a particular area of interest and can be taken individually or as part of a corporate group.
Courses are held online and in classroom setting – span numerous topics pertinent to keeping your career on track and highly sought after in this job market.
- Review of Field Employees Safety Handbook
- Review of Elevators 101
- Adjusting disk brakes
- Intro and installing the rope gripper
- Unintended car movement
- Ascending car protection
- Lift modernization design guide
- Technical bulletins for elevator rope nomenclature – Bethlehem Steel
- A17.4 – the guide to emergency evacuation procedures
- Discuss controllers with open loop circuits and VVVF drives
- On-site trouble-shooting
To enroll, please select Elevator 101 Training from the Class Schedule or call 888.690.5820 for further assistance.
Get the education you need from Robinson Education Services.
Our Education Training & Development team can tailor a learning solution for your specific needs, whether it’s an online or offline course for Company-wide rollout or a group. Call 1-888-690-5820